pharmOvate offers a vast selection of disposable Tygon Tubing:
- Tygon Beverage Tubing (Formulation B-44-3) - The most widely specified clear, flexible plastic tubing. Smooth, non-porous bore. Meets FDA, 3A and NSF criteria.
- Tygon Food, Milk and Dairy Tubing (Formulation B-44-4x) - The preferred tubing for bulk transfer applications. Available in up to 6" I.D. Meets FDA, 3A and NSF criteria.
- Tygon Pressure Tubing (Formulation B-44-4x i.b.) - Handles four times the pressure of non-reinforced tubing without sacrificing flexibility. Meets FDA, 3A and NSF criteria.
- Norprene Food Process Tubing (Formulation A-60-F) - Provides high flexural fatigue and temperature resistance. Resists cracking and deterioration. Meets FDA, 3A and NSF criteria.
- Tygoprene Pump Tubing (Formulation XL-60) - Provides flexibility and long life in peristaltic pump applications.
- Tygon Laboratory Tubing (Formulation R-3603) - Compatible with virtually all inorganic chemicals. Consistent performance lot-to-lot. Also available in vacuum tubing sizes.
- Pharmed BPT - Unequaled flex life in peristaltic pumps, outlasts silicone tubing by up to 30 times. Tested to ISO 10993 guidelines, meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria.
- Tygon Ultra-Soft Tubing (Formulation R-1000) - Minimal resistance to compression along with unequaled flexibility and drapeability. Flexible to -100°F (-73°C). Durometer hardness Shore A, 40.
- Versilic High Strength Silicone Tubing (Formulation SPX-50) - Designed for optimal performance in applications where flexibility, resiliency and durability are required. Peroxide cured. Meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria.
- Tygon Medical/Surgical Tubing (Formulation S-50-hl) - Flexible, crystal clear. Established performance in peristaltic pump applications. Tested to ISO 10993 guidelines, meets USP Class VI criteria.
- Tygon High Purity Tubing (Formulation 2275) - Extremely low absorption. Contains no plasticizers. Provides an uncompromising fluid path. Tested to ISO 10993 guidelines, meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria.
- Tygon Ultra Chemical Resistant Tubing (Formulation 2075) - Unequaled combination of chemical resistance, clarity and flexibility.
- Tygon Plasticizer Free Tubing (Formulation 2001) - Provides flexibility, clarity, chemical resistance and superior flex life. Meets FDA criteria.
- Tygon Long Flex Life Pump Tubing (Formulation lfl) - Longest flex life of any clear Tygon tubing formulation. Low particulate spallation. Meets USP Class VI and FDA criteria.
- Tygon Fuel and Lubricant Tubing (Formulation F-4040-a) - Resists swelling and hardening caused by hydrocarbon-based fluids. Significantly reduces risk of failure due to cracking and leakage.
- Tygothane Precision Polyurethane Tubing (Formulation C-210-a) - Able to withstand rugged daily use. Close dimensional tolerances help provide secure attachment to fittings. Meets FDA criteria.
- Tygothane Precision Polyurethane Pressure Tubing (Formulation C-544-a.i.b.) - Excellent wear properties for use in physically demanding environments. Reinforced for elevated working pressure. Meets FDA and NSF 61 criteria.
- Tygon UV Resistant Tubing (Formulation R-3400) - Highly resistant to degradation from weathering , sunlight and ozone. Opaque black color protects light-sensitive fluids.
- Fluran Severe Environment Tubing (Formulation F-5500-a) - Handles the most aggressive solutions at temperatures as high as 400°F (204°C). Black in color. Food grade available on request.
- Tygon High-Purity Pressure Tubing (Formulation 2275 i.b.) - Extremely low absorption rate helps to maintain fluid integrity. Contains no plasticizers. Meets USP Class VI and FDA criteria.
- Tygon Inert Tubing (Formulation SE-200) - Combines clarity and flexibility with the inertness of a fluropolymer. Meets FDA and USP Class VI criteria.
- Norprene Pressure Tubing (Formulation A-60-f i.b.) - Provides a unique combination of resistance to chemical degradation, heat, abrasion and pressure. Meets FDA, 3A and NSF criteria.